life is beautiful

Monday, December 05, 2005

urgh

*clutches head in a "morning after" sort of way*
nah I haven't been out on one of my alcohol-fuelled binge nights that I am so famous for, i'm just feeling a little silly.
to tell the truth, reading over my blogs from last year really made a big difference to me, they were like a slap in the face saying "look, miss, you're not too bad, really. well, not all the time", and I sort of remembered who I was (sorry for sounding so pathetically pathetic there) and how stupid it is to get depressed..
so now i'm happy again. it's such a great feeling, i'm amazed we can live without it. it's not even like i'm grinning or laughing as I write this, and I don't feel great, i'm tired and still quite ill, but there's something there that just feels nice, that makes it feel like I could smile at any time, without putting too much effort in to it.
My time wasting over the last month annoys me, but appart from the fact I have done no good, I think i've done little to bother anyone else, apart from a series of melodramatic and rather poorly written blogs, or at least anyone else that matters, so that's OK. I think.
anyway, i feel like a new person, which is my old self. it does make me a little more apprehensive of leaving - i'm happy now - but I think it's better that I do.
ohhh and I spoke to kathy last night, which was lovely nice nice ;)
ok, that's your lot for now, you little bunch of people from the planet wales and beyond. your nice (hahah hope that made some people cringe)
workio-o-o-o-o :) smile and be happy, life is for the living.
love youuuuuuu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home