life is beautiful

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

gwneud pen fi mewn

i don't know how much longer I can stand this bloody evening autumn atmosphere, it's really getting to me. If I knew why it probably wouldn't be too bad, and if i didn't like it so much, theoretically. it's just the sort of getting darker expectant feeling and... well I'm not sure really, but it makes me shiver every now and then and sort of "creeps me out" quite a lot. I just want to run away and hide in a warm room with the curtains shut and the lights on and some music or sound in my head so I can't think about what's outside, until it's properly dark AND night time. which is annoying 'cause I love dusk and autumn and atmosphere, but for some reason this is really getting to me, dammit. I shan't be able to listen to the Eels for a good while anyway. brrrr....
humm.. otherwist edinburgh's still here and working well without me it seems. they've managed surprisingly well, considering. I did like seeing people in wales, it was nice, though i am actually pleased to be back, i suppose just for the safeness, which is silly. back to a hermit-y existance for a month then.. who knows. Ellen and Harry offered me to live in their attick, which would be cool and is horribly tempting considering the llangammarch-based location and people, but then again it is llangammarch.. and well.. a bit silly. heh. nice idea.
must go, this costs dammit.


I will not be trusted or taken for granted. do not assume you know what I'm thinking. je suis qu'une femme.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home