life is beautiful

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

arrivederchi

oh joy, it's such a lovely relief to be using a PC again. I've been using a fucking Mac all day (imac actually..) and it's just so silly. where's the right mouse button? why is there no 'end' button? URGH. i hate to be so microsoft-bill gates-conventionally oriented, but give me a nice word file any day instead of a bloody apple..whatever. it just takes so much longer to get stuff done.
anyway the real reason for things is I'm off to the land of the (italics?) tomorrow. in 24hours I'll be on the plane there.. ooh er. it's going to be damn weird and I can't actually imagine or begin to think that i'll actually be there but unless i successfully make some sort of massive error - which, given my recent record of being bloody pathetically stupid, is highly likely - i'll just be there. and learn things, maybe. and.. speak italian? humm..
anyway it's scary and i'll be there for a few days, sleep on the streets of liverpool on the 31st oct,going to be in llandovery for a few seconds on the 1st nov, then to builth, then back to llandovery on the 2nd I hope, so i'll see everyone next wednesday (that's a whole week.. it doesn't feel so)
goody

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home