life is beautiful

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Emily IS very stupid

well yesterday was OH so fun, leaving me in a 'can I DO anything more stupid' mood, having locked my self out of my flat, then locked me and my flatmate out with both our keys inside, and me in no shoes (it's a godsend I wasn't only wearing a towel or something)and I'm STILL nackered from mancheser excursions (and maybe also not going to bed till 5am last..morning because of work)... left in a state that not being able to sign in into hotmail leaves me almost clost to tears.. oh dear.
hahaha, but I was working with Julien last night, which was funny. especially as he put on RObbie Williams and said it was his favourite singer. How could ANYONE think I fancy him!? Such an insult!! hahaha. though he's nice and friendly and makes jokes... but... robbie Williams... it was SO hard not to laugh.
and I'm working with Kevin tonight. Hooray! urgh, a night of embarassment I think. Plus we're on lothian Rd, which is rougher than grassmarket, and so we get MORE oggling guys (obviouly very drunk..)
ach I'd better go. I'm very poor now and need to save interneting time for worthwhile things
I think I need a hug.. :S
evnin' all

3 Comments:

Blogger David said...

emily rocks my red and white socks :)

October 09, 2005 8:10 pm

 
Blogger Charlotta said...

Pffft. But you've found John! ..And Bruce!!! ...and Julien!!!


And:


Brendan!!!



(P.s. Keep trying! It's worth it!.. it's just a percentage thing.. there are higher percentages of idiots in certain places.. outside crepe stalls in the evening being one. Climbing clubs being a place where the idiot-percentage is fairly low for example. Join a climbing club. mmmm)

P.p.s. I am not the official secretary of the "Let's Keep Emily Straight" society. ..formely and unofficailly known as "Don't be Gay, that's gay, man." club.

Keep at it. (not the gayness, the hope, that is)

X x xxxx

(those Xs are completely meaningful and completely straight and un-gay)

October 17, 2005 2:01 pm

 
Blogger Charlotta said...

Hahahah how homophobic does that sound!?!?!!


Hehehe. Gay is good. Just not Emily being it.

October 17, 2005 2:02 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home