life is beautiful

Saturday, September 10, 2005

well it's me again (everyone recoils in shock)
yep I'm back posting on my own page, aren't you all stunned. and after about 2 days. cor.
anyway. here it goes,
you'd better all be around in wales and good style llandovery areas some time next week. if all goes to plan, I will be taking a train to aberystwyth on monday the 12th september, arriving at around 1pm. I will stay there for a while then make my own little way over to cynghordy land on tuesday in time for charlotte and beth and whoever else's proposed 'dinner' on that night. on wednesday I will proceed to ysgol pantycelyn whereto pickup my 'prise' for being a good and clever girl (which I'm getting despite my B in french -TAKE THAT lowri!!! (tee hee)) then...we shall have to see. I shall return to the burgh of mr edin on thursday or friday. this trip will take from my pocket £66 and I shall be very poor in finance but rich in spirit if you will all be around.
this much depends on several factors -
1) if the flat which we DID secure yesterday, mainly because we rule and are fantastic, can be sorted and signed over tonight or tomorrow and I am not accused of being an illegal alien or immigrant or something of the sort.
2)Jeff doesn't refuse to let me work for him if I take the week off and I am left penniless and destitute with no money (and with all my english language qualifications I still cannot remember the word for repeating the same thing in different words)
3)I am not finally killed by a bus/taxi/drunk driver whilst crossing princess street (they don't give a damn about drinking and driving here. I don't know if it's just the french, but they drive like loons in edinburgh anyway, then go out after quite a lot of alcohol too. and I'm going to have to learn to drive here! urgh)
4)other unforseen circumstances.

anyway, I should really be doing useful things, but I've just got 50mins free internet AND paid for an hour of my own (AND got a cappucino for only £1.60!! score!!) so I'm sort of waisting time
see you all SOOOON. and I mean it this time