life is beautiful

Thursday, September 01, 2005

er, yes, right, maybe a little more sorted now.perhaps. possibly.
the news is: I'm moving to edinburgh. for the autumn. alone. argh. I'm looking for jobs and flats and might be going back to wales for a week or so on the 7th, but then again I might not, depending on how life goes. I really desperately want to see you all, and to be back in the wonder-full country, but as lots of people are going on holiday from the crepe stall I may have to stay for a while if I want to keep my job there (hopefully will do, though not actually asked yet..)
and living wise, I'll have to flat share so that could be amusing. and scary. I'm not too sure about making friends as..
ohh dad just rang with info about flat sharing with someone nice's friend. could be grooovy.
hmm I'm still too tired to make much sense. I think I'll leave it at that
anyone who is anyone should be at kath and janie's party now, I hope it's a great as they are ;)
bye 4 now

1 Comments:

Blogger Charlotta said...

I am there now, and it is very lovely

I'll come and visit you in edinburger- I'll be closer in Manchestr. You'll be jolly-o-fine, and you know it. Yay for fun and adventures

September 01, 2005 8:41 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home