life is beautiful

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

oh god

I'm tempted to calculate the hours of sleep I've had in the last week, justifying my three burns, five cuts and two elbow bashings yesterday alone. If I
and I've forgotten the rest of the sentence.
I know I haven't been to bed before 2am and haven't been up after 12 for at least eight days. that sounds like 10 hours sleep, but it's been more like 2-10 or 5-12. everyone feel sorry for me! I'm joking. I like it like this, baby. though now everyone's gone and left me in the big city all alone. well.. more or less.I have my French Connection friends, none of whom are under 26 (I think.. except for oh hang on maybe they are. Kevin is... some age, and then there's brann and his friends (eitha poeth hefyd!) and, bugger I've fogotten his name too... but he's 18 and really friendly. antoine I think. and eszer's probably not over 30...)right anyway. erm. well we're having Kate/Kasha's leaving thing tonight - she's one of the lovely polish people, but it's at 9 and it's now 7 and I don't really know what to do for 2 hours. I've been online for a whopping 71minutes which will cost me £1.50
erm.. I had loads to say then talked to kath and ralph and forgot it.
ohh I miss everyone now. beth went at 7am then kit an 9, and I was only just woken up, nightdressed and sleepy to say goodbye to them, then robin and jonny left in a mess of grumpy cleaners and it was all.. quiet. it was lovely having them too - they are nice boys. when not too friendly. and they threw themselves on the floor for me to film.
ohh. I'm lonely and want to be in wales. eszer, who I'm staying with is lovely, but hmm..
I need some friends here, then I can move. maybe when the students come it'll be ok. anyone know anyone studying in edinburgh.
more lucidity when I'm feeling like it and don't have 3 mins to go to £2
love you and miss you all like sweet cakes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home