life is beautiful

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Emily Feels Very Stupid

heh.. yeah. often it happens. I just wish I wern't so darn SLOW at picking things up.. ach well.
things I've learned on my recent excursion to manchester (monday-thursday):
- guys are very usually only after one thing (and it's not chocolate and coconut pancakes)
- being sporadic costs money
- it is really worth getting up in time to catch trains
- public emotional breakdowns can be rather horrible but leave you feeling quite good for the rest of the day
- I'm a bit slow
- I like the smell of weed
- I'm an idiot.
- I like 'rock' climbing
- manchester has nice vegetarian shops/cafes
- charl's room is nice
- other people are rubbish at drinking and go to bed at 1am!! they're just SO not hardcore.
- 'James' is a legend
- I like making people laugh, even if it's just from the garry effect.
- Ceilidhs rule!
- bonfires rule, even if they're made ou of carboard boxes and petrol, beer, and occasionally, nigel.
- we're the best people in the world.

hooray! aahh.. and rebeca's cool and nice and lights up ..cigarettes.. in the French Connection caravan. ;)
Ohh and I tried to go shopping in co op but didn't get served by brendan dammit! (heh... erm, if that is his name..) ach.. how life is fulllll of fun.
I'm fulll of energy but should be dead after house parties, john, swimming, climbing, running for trains, emotional outbursts, working for 7hours and general lack of sleep. ach well. and I'm maybe going out with 'the girls' tonight, so I'd better go get chaved up (urk)
would looove to hear from anyone and shall get round to further communications when opportunities arise. it's worth it I suppose, seeing as you're the best people in the World...

2 Comments:

Blogger Charlotta said...

woooooooo! I agreeeeee!! (-;=

October 17, 2005 1:54 pm

 
Blogger Charlotta said...

everything on that list works so much better with you here though! who could I laugh with about the time of being kicked out of a party at?! And so on and so on and so on... ho ho ho...

October 17, 2005 1:55 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home