life is beautiful

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

The Plan

I have a plan and it is complicated and cunning and took me a whole minute to devise as I was walking down the street. here it is:
monday oct24th Ben comes to edinburgh
weds oct26th ben goes
thurs oct 27th I go to liverpool at 7am, arriving at midday go to airport and fly to italy at 6.15pm arriving about 11.30pm
28th - the meeting ! eek! I have to learn things and seem competent
29th see above
30th see above
31st I fly back to liverpool after exploring milan a bit. I arrive late at night and have to pay lots of money for a place to sleep
1stnov I get a train to llandrindod, watch the opening night of 'lysystrata' and maybe, if they're nice enough, stay with ellen and harry or even the fab joshuaro
2ndnov go to llandovery and maybe stay the night with some nice unsuspecting hedge
3rd nov leave llandovery and go to manchester and stay with some nice unsespecting rabbit lover
4th come back to edinburgh and hopefully earn some money.

woop. no idea if it's going to work out. I think it should do up to the returning from italy bit.. humm.
anyway, this is more for me so don't go tracking my actions or anything.
I think I'm ill.. :(

2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

That's a pretty sorted out plan my dear friend! I'm sure you won't have to sleep in a hedge in town, unless you really want to. Oh well, whatever bodgers your badger...Someone'll have you to stay, I SUPPPOSE...god!

October 18, 2005 9:00 pm

 
Blogger Charlotta said...

Remember if you can get a late night train or whatever back from Liverpool when you get back from Italy you always have the option to stay at mine. Which (I hope) you've already considered as an obvious option.

Wooo-la. dunno what I'm doing still. *sigh* Why can't people just tell me what to do?

October 21, 2005 3:52 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home