life is beautiful

Sunday, November 06, 2005

oh ho

just a quickie before I run off back to the bonny land of the scots. italy was interesting is uninspiring, wales has been super ab to see everyone,though it feels like it's turned me into more of an idiot and it feels nice to be going back to my little hermity-existance where I can watch my moves properly and stop behaving silly. though silly's fun now and then. (a nice rest from polynnau pabell will be greatly welcome.) phewph what a week and a half.
see you all in december if I haven't been sacked and die of starvation or edinburgh chill beforehand.
life is a little strange. too strange. humm
mmmm.... wireless headphones here I come ;)
stay safe and happy please everyone, and lovvveeeeee and huggs to samantha-beep-beep-birdie who we will miss lots and her sunnyness and niceness and funnyness will obviously be a benefit to new-zealand and be a loss in gwalia.

5 Comments:

Blogger Inti said...

It was lovely seeing you!

November 06, 2005 9:12 pm

 
Blogger David said...

you too man, it was a pleasure. i liked your leapoard sking thong (you left it in my carrrrrrrrr)

November 07, 2005 7:02 pm

 
Blogger David said...

....or was that someone else?...

November 07, 2005 7:03 pm

 
Blogger Emilie said...

it was almost equally nice seeing almost everyone. so there.
(though I'd like to have seen more of some people *cough*joshuaro*cough*
sigh

November 08, 2005 4:12 pm

 
Blogger Emilie said...

hahahahaha. i do like people who make me laugh. ;)

November 13, 2005 7:55 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home