life is beautiful

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

yay. life seems to be grand. pretty much. I have a cold and and over tired but that's ok. and, after winning the school eisteddfor english competition i seem to be able to write things again!! though it could also be the effect of 'Northen Lights' and 'the subtle knife'. I don't know hoe deeply it's possible to fall in love with a book but...'swoon'. or two books really. and still the third one to read... all 500+ pages of it. heaven.
What I can't get over is how there are so many wonderful things in the world. all those things that keep you alive and are just so great. here's my list (correct at moment of publishing):
eddie izzard
Yann tiersen
Terry Pratchett books
His Dark Materials
Simon and Garfunkel
lots of other brilliant things mixed together
and of course all my friends etc. and school-sort of life sometimes.
how lucky we all are that these things can exist. I just can't believe it sometimes, especially when people get so stupid and say that life isn't worth living (I don't really mean depressed people I mean stupid teenagers who think they're everything). but then I've probably not got into a depression deep enough that one of those marvelous things can't get me out.
Davy's just offered to 'get with me' at charlotte's party (tomorrow at Danny's house, all 'nice people' invited but no psychopaths or serial killers, sorry) for a small fee, of course how sweet.
sorry about that brief interlude where was I... I think i'd sort of finished actually. life is good and we should learn to apreciate it properly. and each other of course. I've always wanted to live life to the full but am too nervous and believe that I'm happy the way I am. How naive and ignorant I am.
Goodnight and wish us a happy party tomorrow!

briought to you by brighton films
courtesy of the bya rading co. and oxfam
donkeys - 'phil' and 'buster'
a ferdinand garinzia film

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home