life is beautiful

Saturday, September 13, 2003

hmmm... if you can possibly avoid it, try not to read most of the stuff that I have previously said... there's not much point in it.
things should be on the change what with me going to get my hair cut, being in the sixth form and maybe hopefully but probably disappointingly not going to get a baritone sax to try out. I would say woohoo but as previously mentioned, I now expect that it won't turn up and anyway I'm not in the mood.
despite all this change I feel all too much the same as always, which is totally boring and just don't have the egnergy to push my comfort zones any more, I'd rather hide inside them where it's safe and comfortable.
I suppose this mood is rather a silly one, I've been t the osteopath today and so my bones are rather re arranged and this generally leaves you with a slightly dizzy and leading to overtired feel. Unless that's life. How stupidly meaningless/
I'm getting worried also that this blog in immensely stupid. Having looked round at others' blogs they seem to be mostly silly poetic girls wanting to talk about their feelings and, thinking that they are good writers, display their poetry. Was that why I wrote that crap about dragons? Probably. Also probably because I felt it would be different. It was stupid.
yet again I am digging myself into a silly hole here and it is mainly due to my lack of mental stability and general happiness that seems to come with the time of night that I update the blogs.

by the way, if anyone watches pop idol or pop idol extra (or lite or whatever that thing is called, probably on ITV2) - I don't by the way - but the man with slightly long floppy brown hair and a gorgeously gentle Scottish accent who plays the piano and comments occasionally is the musical director. He is Douglas Whyte or white and he was the piano player in the National Theatre's production of Brecht's 'threepenny opera' that started last October and ran for far too short a time, until about march. And he's bloody good too. Good to see him around and all that anyway...

bath

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home