life is beautiful

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

smiles

*emily yawns*
I've been swimming. only for half an hour but I've just found out how unfit I am. but that means it'll be easier to get fit. being slightly fit just makes things harder - you have to put in a lot of effort to get exercise, but being completely unfit means you just have to walk up the road to get exercise. hooray!
Also, a nice night last night, talking, friends, people, people who make me laugh, possible tent pole (hahaha), not thinking about all the reasons I might be feeling bad about myself. because there's no point! hah! I know now :)

also, amongst other things, walking back from the swimming pool, almost laughing out loud as my head runs over various past times. No matter what else, I'm so happy that the months from July onwards existed. And other months also. the whole of the last two plus years has been pretty cool. as has other times.
life is good :)

AND, if you're all really lucky, I'll try to give you all a big thing about globalisation in my next post, since it's pretty much the first bit of IPIR (introduction to politics and international relations) that I've actually found really interesting. and can sort of come to a conclusion on. and i have to take a tutorial on it on thursday. hah!
well, it's better than the damn "optional clause" anyway. article 36 of the statute of the ICJ my arse, as they say. it don't mean nothing.

love you all. I will send letters eventually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home