life is beautiful

Saturday, November 11, 2006

one of the easy ones..

what's it all about, really, when you get down to it?

erm...
my head's been flipped open and I'm completely and utterly lost. what am I doing? what do I care about? what do I want? what's the point in anything I'm doing? why am I going to meet suzie at ten o clock? why am I alone at the computers when I could be building theatre set? why should I be building theatre set when I could be alone at the computers? why should I constantly be doing something? if I'm not constantly doing something, what should I be doing? what's the point in anything at all? really? what is the point? why? anything? why is my brain doing this and how do I stop it?
oh my god
what am I doing?
i'm going home..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home