life is beautiful

Thursday, October 26, 2006

I have tonnes of work to do - like literally more than I can actually do right now.. all I want to do is sleep
BUT i wanted to not leave this on the tone it was from wednesday... i'm really not that silly, honest, only I like writing stuff and getting it out when I'm down. NOT meant to be read as such
urgh, I say that all the time.
BUT.. I'm going to see nicholas nickleby! :D it's very, very bad of me, but it includes
theatre
mpyt
wales
friends
josh
which are some of my very top favourite things..and it's only £30 return and.. oh i'm justified, right? even if i fail the year? ho ho ho. i can't wait. only I want it to /always/ be in the future so it doesn't actually be over
oh well. it's good enough it's happening. I will be happy when I go to hell, I'm sure :)
life
is
beautiful

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home