life is beautiful

Sunday, October 15, 2006

oh god

I can feel the pressure of the big wide world out there..
it feels like it's such a mess and everything is mounting.

we have a discussion section on our politics website where people can argue about topics, there are students who support israel, they support the US, their foreign policies and assertive stance. they say we need nuclear weapons as a deterrant and 10,000 in the US - enough to blow up the world 8 times over, is excessive but not terrible.
I am SO frightened for our future. I don't care about if the human race survives, I don't care whether the earth has had many super races that have evolved and become extinct over billions of years. none of that really matters to me, I only want to live my life feeling secure, see my friends grow older and prosper, enjoy the earth and the greenery and be free to love my whole life.
I'm so frightened that even next week won't come. what can we do?

1 Comments:

Blogger Inti said...

The only thing we can do is try as hard as possible. But its not easy...
and it won't solve everything....
Another thing we can do is hope


ps. I tried to phone you on the 14th (you can guess why) but it said it couldn't find the phone...??....

(SorryAgainForYouKnowWhatThatIAllreadySaidSorryFor)

October 16, 2006 7:58 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home