life is beautiful

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Yo!

well I'm feelin fwkin' awesome (yes, indeed, like a hotdog). probly to do with the fact that
1) I have been being 18 a bit more than usual. hooray! my favourite!
2) I have been doing lots of exercise
3) I have eaten faaaaar too much and don't care.

hooray again! I do love the age of 18. all my life I waited for that birthday moment when you wake up on your birthday and find out you're something else, (yes like a wizard or something *yawn* harry potter comparison grudgingly made. how I hate that series...) and here it is! 18 and I've got it. ok so i'm not a witch (or at least am not telling about that bit) but since 18 my life has got soo utterly groovy. this little so called wobble in the last few months has been a little naff at times, and continues to be stupid, but the benefits are
1) I live at charl's house! how cool am I?
2) I have been instructed in the total uselessness of men.
I think, though that I shall refine my utter distain for men of a certain age, probably over 40. though don't worry guys, many of you younger things induce a certain amount of dissappointment and yawns (though not really anyone who'd read this, I gather, or think)
erm... charl just lost my concentration. h I had something interesting to say, dammit.
oh yeah:anyone who wants to help me and danny and janie to start our new g ay and lesb ian lunchtime club, applications welcome. we plan many interesting and varied activities and are open minded to those who are unure of their sexuality, are in opposite-s ex relationships and those who are g ay/lesb ian only part time. we love you all anyway. so for fun and er... well other things that you could find out if you helped us get the club going, join up!
(tee hee)
yup.
anyway better be off and read letters reinforcing the absolute stupidity and groan-worthiness of the older man. *sigh*
go forth and be 18. even if it's an honourary 18.
and see y'all at sweet ezralink's on friday I hope.
bunny-style love (iww that sounds 'gross' say I) to all and every one of you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home