life is beautiful

Saturday, March 12, 2005

well, hasn't life been fun, boys and girls? what with my new-found les bianism [spaces added to see if this will unblock my site in school] (brought about by a general loss of faith in mankind in general (excluding a small few of those whom I have more respct for - including (at the last count) Josh (sorry, Joshuaro), Danny, Joe, Ralph, Ben, at a push a few other guys from mpyt and occasionally Davy, Ezra etc. erm... I'm sure there are some others too) but set off by a suprisingly disturbing experience involving a dodgy old man in Llandrindod) and other general excitement involving rather shocking exam results to tell the truth, the distinct lack of charlo[not a good point though] despite her room being but inches from mine, non uniform day (my favourite), more and voulenteers to demonstrate why lesbi anism is a good idea - or at least why men are almost totally useless in almost every way (no offence though guys) [--just because you wash a sink every week doesn't mean that the grubby greasy grey marks CAN'T be dirt. *sigh*].
hehe I love being offensive. I have no one specific to get annoyed with at the mo. - having no direct family around, with whom you are permitted to be grumpy, so just direct my annoyance at the Y chromosome in general and those bearing one in particular.
[please note: I am not really one of those hardened femisist-types who hates men and wants to castrate the entire male poulation - however fun that sounds - but I do enjoy pretending]
Anyway where was i? Note here how the topic shifts and there may even be gramatically incomplete or incorrect sentences,that show that the writer has shifting thought patterns and overall drowsiness. [this information was provided by a qualified individual whose exam marks were of course aided by the fact she didn't wear a bright red coat to school]
I was leading up to something here. what was it?
never mind. I have what's promising to be a mindbogglingly weird and, I even dare to say 'freaky' weekend ahead. but never mind that I'm the happiest I've been in a very long time at the moment (meaning at this time in my life rather than this instant) and it's all thanks to those wonderful people whom I see every day (or every week in some cases) that I like to call friends. once more many many thanks [special (lesbi an-flavoured) sparkly thanks to you my dears]. despite my happiness I do seem to be the only one with little enough life to still regularly write my blog. deary me.
hmm. and the l esbian thing - really? well so many people seem to think it's a good idea I don't see how I can NOT continue with it now. in fact I found the number of people who said 'les biani sm - that's a good idea!' slightly worrying. is it something about me? or is lesbi an ism a more popular thing than I thought? anyway Ralph seems to be the only person to actively oppose it, for his own mysterious reasons, and I think I'll continue to gage people's reactions - I await josh and others' oppinions. hmmm Trev just said I can't be a lesb ian 'cause I am his wife - I really don't remeber that marriage. maybe he thinks I'm someone else. this could be fun...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home