life is beautiful

Monday, February 07, 2005

more thanks and gratfullness to be given out (still no coke message - my friends must remain ignorant because of my selfishness for still longer...): big big BIG thanks to ralph for friendliness and generally putting up with my sobbing (much remeniscient of poppy's apres-crash blog, I qote:) "I dont cry *ahem*" ...yes sorry about that but lost of hugs and thankyous to the very gentlemanly ralph - the dude!
and thanks for concern from elswhere too (esp. from pppoppet! hehe), it was very touching!
yeah... I was meant to not say much about it so charl would be the only one who knew exactly what happened - yes I did like the idea and I tried, but didn't do too well - another thing to keep quiet was not really what I needed.. and it wasn't really possible after... erm... yeah
ANYway..
stupid bloody clivey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home