life is beautiful

Sunday, January 09, 2005

I do realise that last comment is not in perspective - i started to feel guilty as everyone else is mantioning the tsunami and thought I should point out that I was being ironic as opposed to self-pitying. the truth is, I'm still trying to get my head around the number of people dead - 150,000. I just can't really get it to stick, it's too many. you see something saying "10 dead" and wow, that's sad, that's a lot of people, now 150,000 - it's crazy. as mr evans said when we did a 3 minute silence, that's 2,500 a second!
well, isn't now the time to cancel the debt at least?! come on western countries you know you have hearts somewhere!

also, I thought I'd do this:


Which Empire Records character would YOU be? Hmmm?
This quiz made while Angel was procrastinating her ass off.
You're the sweet romantic artistic guy of the gang. Loyal and devoted as a friend, but shy. Reliable, dependable, and hey, you get to bang Liv Tyler! Not bad not bad.
because although I haven't heard of the program either, you all know what a crowd-follower I am, I just couldn't rest when I knew kath and charl had done it and I hadn't! what people must have thought of me!
anyway, of course it's totally right, I always wanted to bang Liv Tyler, phwoar! (etc.)
erm... better be off, P3 tomorrow; hooray for algebra!

soon coming: a rant about coka cola, when I have the time for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home