life is beautiful

Saturday, December 04, 2004

well me deeries, hello and welcome to the show. today we will be discussing formal education and all that that entails. in the studio today,we have a sound cinema with biiig screen - we have a digital projector and star wars 1 is playing. it's annoyingly american.
but I digress
at the beginning of the year I really buckled down and started doing work. I always did my homework and really felt like getting something done.
then came damn mpyt and tech week and stuff and I found out that there was more to life than school and funness and friends were totally brilliant and happy making entities.
and other ...interesting things followed
and now I may be making descisions that I will regret for the rest of my life because i'm thinking only of now. what if in a few years time I reallly wished I'd tried properly to get into cambridge. because now I don't particulrly want to so I'm not trying. so silly and childish.
damn it, I can't ever write loads in these any more. well I am being distractd I suppose.
oh it's so lovely when people are nice.
I had a driving lesson today. it was pretty awful and very scary. that large object that can kill so easily is totally under your control. and it doesn't help when your instructor says things like 'can I open my eyes now'. 'twill be an interesting social experiment to see how he works out with ben
talking about ben, he's just asked me who I'm chatting to on the phone all the time. hehe. it's kind of fun having secrets from the family.
wow. I've been chatting to loverly people and it's fun. and now we have 100 hours internet a month at mum's which "rocks greatly". plus a car that I can drive existing in both aber and cynghordy... my material wants seem to be being fulfilled.
except I'm using my mobile too much and so will probably get cancer. damn it.
well I've been writing this for about 2 hours and don't seem to be getting any further so I'll leave it here for now.
have a lovely sleep wherever you are and whatever time it is and keep smiling my hearts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home