life is beautiful

Sunday, October 31, 2004

well! hello there m' darlins!
I have recently become aware of the fact that life is totally wonderful. this impression may not last forever but nor does life so enjoy it while you can!
this comes at the end of a wonderfully lovelllly tech week in the Wyeside, preparing for Watership down with Mid Powys Youth Theatre, and all the loverly people thereby involved.
The week is already fading into the past! noooooooo! It's been a whole 30 hours since I've seen anyone cool from mpyt and already I'm missing everyone like hell. only... 15 hours to go until I'm back there, sleep for eight that's seven waking...
is this obsession?
yes.
but I'm happy. oh so happy. I've decided I want to leave school and become an actor or something
really really
I won't but that's what I want to do at this very point in time.
give it a few weeks and I may be over it all, but for now I'll pine away.
I was going to list some of those lovely people, but I don't want to miss anyone out..
anyway now for the advertising, which is what I really wanted to talk about:

Come and see Mid Powys Youth Theatre perform Richard Addams's 'Watership Down' some time next week!! it's on tuesday to saturday in the Wyeside, Builth Powys. it's totally fab and apparently even Richard Addams himself says that [bits of it are] better than the book! it starts at half seven (I think) and tickets are cheep!
http://www.wyeside.co.uk/liveshows.html
try that for more info, because if you don't you'll miss out on seeing a load of young people doing things on stage with big trousers and ears. who could miss it!!

woop. the entire cast is made up of lovely people, and if that's not a reason to come, what is?
*sigh* people can be lovely. not long ago I was in the Janie state (see http://www.thedoldrums.blogspot.com/ for details) of believing the world was made up of fools, but now I know that there are those who aren't, but they're just quite good at hiding.
I wish my blogs were more reader-friendly, but the time and place that I write them means that my brain is rarely user-friendly.
never mind, who wants to be totally comprehensible anyway . better to confuse your friends, it is so much more amusing. and what's the point of anything if it isn't amusing, say I?
keep on laughing my chums, or smile a little at least. find some lovely people to be with. most people're lovely in some way, but you can't see them from every angle at once, you need people with angles you can see around.
so goodnight my great and darrling audience, please enjoy yourslves as much as possible, because if you don't I will want to know why.
there is 45 minutes left of halloween and 15hours to my next real hug.
hooray for everyone!
and hoory for bad typing.
love ya' all lots and lots

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home