life is beautiful

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

hello!
I'm happy. It's an odd thing really, especially since people are so rarely actually happy, I think. you forget about it. I think happiness need lots of practice to get it well done and then it can become infectious if you do it right.
there is a particular reason for my happiness at this moment, but it is very VERY strange, so will not be disclosed. :o)
ho hum, not much else to say. I suspect that not seeing anyone real for a while may be affecting my sanity a little, but not in the dark easter way, and if you're happy then what does it matter if you're a bit ...less sane? heh heh (or should I say mwahhahahahaha!!!!!!! etc.)
and I'm going to work for money tomorrow! ...well sort of.  it's for jon-at-the-printers', just sticking stickers on envelopes, and he said that it may give me a taste of working in the third world, and he has threatened to pay me in rice so.. maybe not REAL work but who cares.
I will update my other blog when I have something more specific to say as opposed to general rambles.
heh heh panhaggety=dyslexic fish that is everywhere (the word pan has been flittering around a lot recently, it means 'everywhere or everything'as in pan galactic gargle blaster.)
the world is still full of wonderfull things, many of which help in its continued revolution, I believe anyway.
so... keep practicing that happiness and try to get it perfected. it can't hurt can it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home