life is beautiful

Friday, June 25, 2004

I don't know where those little green arrows came from on the side bar, I'm sure they were black dots earlier..
and I don't have titles on this one. I'm sure I could if I messed around with the template enough but I can't be bothered, and though I'm picking it up I still have a lot to learn.
oh what joy work is. I will have to be a teacher, I don't think i'll survive 9 to five days, at least not in an office. dull dull dull. and I haven't had a chance to rest after exams, while most other people did, but us poor maths sufferers had to sit an awful paper then go straight to work exp. after spending the weekend revising (or should have been). how full of woes (N.B. this is sarcastic)
well... I ended up doing today what I did on tuesday, publicising an event by walking round town, but at least I got rid of all my posters this time.
I have been a good girl this week, I have been more or less sociable and asked questions instead of stitting there feeling stupid. I have done exercse by walking up a near vertical hill every morning and afternoon, I have done things I wouldn't usually have done and didn't really want to do, but since it was the politest option (eating curry basically). talk about pushing your comfort zones! I should really have gone to this weird performance tonight... perhaps I should explain.
I was working for the centre for performance research. they mostly sell books and do research but they have on at the moment a summer school with different workshops each week. this week there was something weird which I explained before (with all the people) and tonight they were going to perform a little of the weird stuff they had done, but I didn;t really feel like watching beacues I'd seen what they did and it was all a bit random to me. but perhaps I've earned it? though I have little relaxing to do this weekend, but the idea of having nothing to do should be a welcome break... then back to school!
talking about comfort zones, I have quarter of a mind to do the sax course again this year, but I don't really want to. I'd like to do something, and that could be fun, but I know that it wasn't half as good last year as I thought and I don't really want to get stuck with a group of near-proffessionals again. I really just want something I can do, and learn from, but it would be great, for a change, to be reasonably and confidently sure of what i'm doing... I just want to have DONE something and not...sat at home all the time, but there's no one to do anything with at any rate and I get tired of doing things on my own. if it were possible I'd do MYPT summer school but it won't be possible.
oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home