life is beautiful

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

hey there me bunnikins
I've been having mental debates as to whether or not to post this blog... but then I just thought what the hell, this may need to be said for my peace of mind and even perhaps sanity. I don't want to be someone who will not appologise because I belive I am right and everyone else is wrong, and I strive to see things in pretty much the opposite way, if possible.
(this is to be read as with a slight sense of humour in mind preferably, not depressive or anything. I can't really tell what it looks like from the outside. I think that's the main problem really, I'm losing the ability to see things from more than one point of view and retreat evermore into my own selfish and singleminded...self):
I just wanted to say that I'm sure I haven't been acting 100% great recently and want to appologise for any bad behaviour. I haven't done anything on purpouse, it's just every now and then I sort of wake up and realise I've been being more of a complete idiot than usual, without really noticing, and I do really hope I haven't done anything to offend/hurt or in the more extreeme cases horribly dismember any of you lovely guys. there is no excuse for it and I can only hope no one's noticed and I'm merely being deluded about my importance (though NOT paranoid, I hope) anyway where was I? er, yeah, I think what I mean to say if IF you have noticed me acting badly or I have done anything bad to hurt anyone then it is not intentional and I do realise I'm being silly and am trying to sort myself out. so sorry my hearties, we must appologise for any inconvenience caused and are doing all we can to resume normal service as soon as possible.
love y'all (really really, you are all such fantastically great people, as charl mentions in her blog)
how do you do it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home