life is beautiful

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

In brief:
1. - Janie, of course I love you best of all, I was just distraught after the ...events on friday involving poppy. it won't happen again I promise, you, of course, are my only true love (though the other false ones can be pretty fun too)
2. - the number of objections to my lesbia nism has risen to 2 and a bit: Ralph, Inti (who says he thinks I 'can't be') and charl. though charl does concede that I have every right to feel this way. BUT I do have a concession to make myself, however generally mindlessly silly the male of the species is, they can hug better than most girls. damn them - I didn't want to find any redeeming features
3. - this keyboard is small and annoying and I keep typing things wrong
4. - this site was blocked in school! *gasp* I know it's naughty, I suppose it's all my talk of lesbi ans, but then I looked up 'l esbian' in google and it allowed me (of course just to see if it was blocked - what else would I do it for?).
5. - my wrist hurts - damn Josh!
6. - remember: look big and cool.

1 Comments:

Blogger Inti said...

ooo so i actually get a mencion!! yipeee i can't be that bad then

*grins

April 02, 2005 7:59 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home