life is beautiful

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

it's not our fault, we're just irresistable

well... yeah. nuff said on that account I think. I've been reading people's daily-life type blogs, and I'm in the mood for writing in that style. I felt like writing one in a somrset accent-style earlier, because I had lots of brilliant energy due to drugs (hooray!). well... herbs containing caffeine. and I might get moaned at for trying them, but if you can do stupid things to your body by taking horrible chemicals for a buzz, why not just 'wake up' pills bought from 'Iechyd Da' for £4.95? there is a greatly amount of inconsistency in the world, and it is my challenge to iron it all out (hehe yeah right) aargh though, I do believe I am suffering side effects, I was trying to type "stupid things to your body" and instead wrote "stupid names for.." before realising. though that's probably not got anything to do with outside influences but more to do with general brain malfunction that is getting commoner these days. but having energy when I came home from school was SO NICE! I was talking to people on the bus in a relaxed way, I didn't feel like just collapsing in a heap when I got home. I was laughing to myself! how great is that? [I also started talking to myself - primarily in a somerset accent, but you can't win 'em all can you?] tee hee. anyway, daily life. I'm thinking of being daring and going in to school in non uniform tomorrow 'cause I'm helping with the drama pracs and I think I deserve it. I do love drama. it's a dangerous thing, as I have really loads of work to do: French c/w, French aural preparation for the 12t, four WHOLE uncompleted maths M3 exercises, English language revision, English literature essay (yeah, dream on, Mr Evans)... and what did I spend the last lesson in school today doing? going down town to buy batteries for Ms Mitchell for the pracs tomorrow. I LOVE being busy with such pointless things, but sitting at a desk writing out formulas or essays doesn't 'do it' in the same way for me. so what the hell am I doing NOT applying for drama at uni? and why will I be replying to a firm conditional offer at Edinburgh tomorrow? god knows. or probably doesn't. ugh. there are these paths waiting for me and whichever I chose will cut off the ones I don't forever. why not take drama? ..maybe Glasgow... maybe re-application.. well, I can reply to dear Edinburgh anyway, then break their hearts and try somewhere else next year. (apologies for elisions, this keyboard "sux") more daily life things: I have still not been to assembly this year now. I did try on Monday, but god seemed to be against me there too because as I got there everyone was leaving. damn it, and I so wanted to hear mr Pugh’s ... exciting comments. ahh well.. next time maybe. if I'm lucky and don't accidentally go down town or hide in room () [letter omitted for security reasons (hehe)]. and mpyt was kinda cool (argh, this elision thing is getting to me). we mostly did African-style singing, which was cool, and I managed to sort of stay with the alto part despite being occasionally being surrounded by sops. singing is fun when you don't give a damn about how out of tune you are. and I’ve realised something else, but I'm not going to say what. so hah! erm... ohh just forgotten something ELSE I was going to say... it had something to do with being energetic... happy... hmmm. ahh well. ohhh and talking to the really lovely Ella was cool too! pretty much as 'scrummy' as the REAL Belgian chocolate. mmmm... so me dearies, I be goin' now to brush moi teeth and sleep... damn, the somrset accent doesn't translate well into the written word without the use of the IPA, which is just too damn time consuming. I must stop these prolonged endings. they just drag out the pain. tee hee. ahhh I'm happy. wow. oh yeah, and right back at you, kath: you rule too. in fact you may rule more than me. I may even have to challenge you to a duel so that we can decide who rules the most ^_^ hehe merry christmas to all and to all a good night xxx

2 Comments:

Blogger Charlotta said...

wooooo hoooooo!!!!!

April 27, 2005 8:28 am

 
Blogger Emilie said...

shuttup ya face

April 29, 2005 6:44 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home