life is beautiful

Friday, January 12, 2007

just a memo to myself about what I'mthinking right now:

stay on till the end of the year. why not? (assuming, of course, the earth still exists etc. at that point).
see what happens then, but cfontinue as if not going to continue. it will lead to talking things less seriously, having something to look forward to and not feeling trapped. have a look at other possibilities but not necessarily too hard - I can always just get a job in aber or somewhere while I figure out what to do.

options for the year after:
- get back to edinburgh. maybe I will have found a use for myself here by then
- take another gap year and think about things. do worthwhile things and see people while it's still possible
- find somewhere and start studying law. it sounds like a good idea and could be interesting and have a point, who knows.

god, it's good just to think these things. just, I hope hope hope the world won't end in the next - well, hopefully, many many years, but in the next months. before the middle of march at the very least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home