life is beautiful

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Faslane!

Woo! I finallly got there! I feel legitimate again!
after a stupid saturday morning moping about being rubbish, the rest was l o v e l y :) it was really nice to see harry and de-stress in non-edinburgh location and talk to people (yes, I did. a bit. i did. yes.)and then sleep in non-bed conditions and have other people around and be at the base and walk and talk to harry and not talk to harry and stuff like that. i realise the place (we/i) spent least today was probably in front of the gates, but i did get to "case the joint" for further speculation. so hooray!
now I'm shattered but going home tomorrow! the sweetness of this fact has been slightly soured by another sickening shot of jealousy, but I'm sure that'll pass eventually.or at least I'll forget about it. it's almost entirely illegitimate, unfair, stupid, uncalled for and like fucking rod's behaviour and I wish I could let it go, only things can be presented in such a way that I can't help it. or I can but I almost don't want to.
serves me right really. I bring it on myself and all that. but it's not really a big deal.
(though I know she's going to do better at christmas presents than I)
(but! who was it who he told "nothing to do with you could be a problem" on the phone? damn straight!)

tee hee, i haven't been sleeping recently. hooray!

see people SOON! hooray! I am pleased. and smelly. blergh, off i'r cawod.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home