life is beautiful

Saturday, November 25, 2006

How things change

One of *SO* many quick breaks from law essay, but I have spoken to no one today..
just looking over last week's messages. I said


"the people I see every day, who see how I'm feeling as every day passes, who come to know my daily triumphs and troubles, and who come to know and learn about their daily lives, are not actually the people who I adore and, although many of them are nice, they are not the people who I *want* to know me in such detail"

I said, I don't want to be close to people around me as much.
still partially true, but, not really entirely. Lena and Lucy are lovely. We spent last night cutting bread, olives and veggie sausages for sandwiches to give people today - on buy nothing day - which i've consequently failed to attend (though I've not bought anything at least). Lena - half a bottle of wine down - was telling me about her japanese hamster called sushi. she's got a great sense of humour. and Lucy is just generally nice to talk to.
I mean.. still it would be better to share with people I adore completely and know I like living with, but that's not possible so, looking to the future, things look ...better
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home