life is beautiful

Monday, December 25, 2006

gushy gush gush gush

if I could have had anything for christmas it would have been the ability to spend all my time with the people I want to. yep, selfish, but what can you do?
oh yeah.. and world peace and that. though that would pretty much have served the same purpouse. If world peace, hunger, climate change and all that bloody stuff was sorted out, I could quit uni, open my cafe, emply all my friends, or something, and just spend time having fun. it would be nice.
If only I could start to say what I want to without it turning out horribly soppy then I would. but I can't so I shan't. only, they say (you know, "they" do) that the more you love someone the harder it is to tell them. there's a pretty large number of people out there who I could never really tell, but if I could it would be true.
trying to think of a way of finishing this in a positive but un-gushy way. erm..
ooh! I have gorgeous fishnet tights. and rather pretty wool. and a lovely lovely real silver and amber necklace. wow.
er.. and
the world is beautiful. it is.
nope, still soppy.
er..
oh crap, go and look at pokey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home