life is beautiful

Saturday, June 11, 2005

space monkeys are attacking!

you thought you'd got rid of me didn't you? it looked like I'd decided not to blog for a few days, but you were wrong, you mad fools.
actually, this is a great way to stop people reading, because I'm sure I write so much, and so much rubbish at that, that no one bothers reading it anymore. so hooray for my ingenuity.
well I wish I could write fun and cool blogs like charl, or happy and nice ones like janie, or interesting and well written ones like ralph, or rather pretentiously clever ones like ezra, or rare yet nice ones like beth, or intelligent and witty ones like kath, but I just can't. so I make up for it in quantity, which of course makes sense...

The Completely Pointless Personality Quiz
The Completely Pointless Personality Quiz


just thought you'd like to know that

plus my gapyear plan - to give the people who sort out relationships a good slap around the face, quite probably with some kind of moist piscine creature, is reinforced every second. somebody sure fwked up bad there.
er.. yeah. I think I'll post this before I forget, seeing as I started it a good few hours ago. but I shan't go before saying, people think women have no power. we do, we have all the power in the world. it's SO fun! heheheheh
though I think I want to cry
PLUS reminder to self: review HHGTG in time. and monkey island.. ahh happy times ;)

6 Comments:

Blogger Inti said...

Well.... i must say that you haven't bored me yet .... and yes i am still reading... lol.... ;)

June 12, 2005 12:31 pm

 
Blogger Charlotta said...

Em, shut up. What was Ralph only recently saying about how annoying it is when really good people don't give themselves ANY credit. Em- you fool - (not us) you are probably definately the best writer out of all of us. Simple as that. Mine are all over the place and I have to keep covering up my art-student spelling, but I love writing them anyway; and everyone else's are just so nice to read because everyone's are personal. And written how they would write. Er. If that makes sense. But you being and english student who almost was going to do an English degree, do have the best writing I think. And people aggree with me- without name dropping.
(hah! you'll never know)

Bye then! and remember. You rule. Just like everyone else.

June 14, 2005 8:27 am

 
Blogger Emilie said...

/replies by way of a look in her eye that says 'aha you say that now' and grins/
woah, well you sure told me.
hahaha, I've just read the original post again - looks kinda depressive, no? hahahah. well sort of. and one does have one's reasons to laugh...
PLUS just pointing out the obviousl by saying I don't want to write exactly like other people's blogs, of course. only in the same way I want to write like Douglas Adams or Dylan Thomas.
or just writing so it made sense would be a good start, I suppose.
hahahahah. *sigh* the powers of women.

June 14, 2005 3:30 pm

 
Blogger David said...

personally, i think we should all give ourselves and eachother a pat on the back for taking the time to write our own blogs, and for reading eachother people's blogs. and each of our blogs are special in their own way. so yeah. we'll look back at what we've all written in years to come (if blogs dont disintigrate or something), and think ''damn, we were so young and silly!''. but thats what's nice about them. keep on writing socky, its all good in the end. whatever you write is interesting to me, i'll still read it. the same goes for everyone else. YEAH!

i must go now, this room is slowly filling with rats.

June 14, 2005 5:10 pm

 
Blogger David said...

oh yeah, that should have said ''eachother's blogs''^^^^^^^
oops

June 14, 2005 5:11 pm

 
Blogger Emilie said...

I solemnly agree (particularly about the rats..)

June 15, 2005 3:57 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home