life is beautiful

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

I van to sok yor blud

well I felt like blogging, being in a damn fine mood without the use of artificial stimulants! (ie. wakeup pills) though I have been on the green and blacks esspresso chocolate this week...
my plan was a return to the jolly good posts of yesteryear when I talked about interesting topics rather than my own life, but I have a feeling that anything similar might veer from the topic onto ...less ....publishable things
So I'll describe my dream last night, as it's the fasion:
it was about zombie vampires attacking me. they came out of a video ben was watching in the room upstairs where catrin, me and a few others were going to taken an exam. this film involved rapids and floating tyres. catrin et al got killed. I got a big horrible cut on the side of my neck. I got lots of comforting hugs from josh after going downstairs again, with my big cut on my neck still really obviously cut-y, and the zombie vampires were coming to get us! i was SO relieved to wake up at 6am, it really did frighten me. quite horribly.
damn zombie vampires.
though right now I quite like the sound of zombie vampires. and as I got got by one on the neck, maybe I am one
mwahahahahahahaha

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh, a vampire huh. i love the vampire movies, but cant say i have ever had a dream about being attacked by one.

May 26, 2005 9:22 pm

 
Blogger Charlotta said...

hello...

June 11, 2005 9:49 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home