life is beautiful

Friday, August 11, 2006

not really feeling like writing but I think it would be good to record..
I'm feeling really weird and drained. it's not surprising seeing as I haven't stopped doing things for about two weeks at least so tiredness is kind of inevitable, but emotionally it's all a bit weird. I've met many nice people in belgium. I can say I have friends in more than 13 different countries. I have made the inevitable transition from ordinary protester to organiser, which I've been trying to postpone, but I have also, it seems, become more of a public speaker and storyteller, which I'm glad of.
I have cycled 70km in one day. I have missed chances to make close friends with some great people but become friends with other people who are also great. I have lost my phone whilst trying to get arrested. I have bought a lovely new red windmill top. I have hurt my arm a bit blockading. I have let people know that wales exists. I have learned some new songs and have sung them with many many others on public transport. I have visited Ghent. I have been given a "batalion belge" badge for my clown uniform. I have played games and been outdoors a lot.
I'm very tired and more than a little concerned about the future; that it won't bring things promised, that it won't be as full of the people that I'd like and that it might not even be there at all. who knows?
I shall speak to people and be glad in the morning.
love and peace and all that sort of thing, like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home