life is beautiful

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I haven't had a title in a while

I feel like writing something intelligent and involved and therefore somehow pretend, not only that I've been totally selfishly ignoring the fact that they're KILLING BABIES in Lebanon, but also that I've not spent about one half of the last two days feeling nervous, excited and grinning, about 47% a little more morose, but sort of happily morose (and there's one point involving some bayliffs, bay-leafs and a game of hide-and-seek that I won't go in to right now, but it was fun).
But I have been and it was and I like it.
I don't really have much else to say, except I miss everyone! Ben's leaving tomorrow night and I'm all alone in the flat till sunday.. I'd much rather be in the company (or arms...embrace...etc) of others, but I suppose I have the rest of my summer booked up with not-not-being-with-people activities, so that's ok. Hopefully it will be good, I could do with a bit of good-ness, even if it's slightly scary and undeserved.

anyway, love y'all

oh, and:


My pirate name is:


Calico Ethel Bonney

/>

Often indecisive, you can't even choose a favorite color. You're apt to follow wherever the wind blows you, just like Calico Jack Rackham, your namesake. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

Get your own pirate
name from piratequiz.com.

part of the fidius.org network


www.piratequiz.com
Tee hee, the questions are funny ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home