life is beautiful

Saturday, April 22, 2006

moany moany moan moan

I made a vow when I got back from Palestine that I'd not blog unless it was about something worthwhile.
HOWEVER, this topic seems to delightfully emo-esque as to warrant it's own place in the world of blogging:
The thing is, choice. Do I follow what I think is the right thing to do, saving the world and all that shit, which I do care about, or, at the verry least, give it a rest for a while and make some friends and have some fun and feel propperly happy for a while?
Miss Janie and kathy's fantabulous gathering was such a lovely event and I'm so totally glad that everyone there exists and to be reminded of what it was like to have those nice nice people around was so brilliant...
erm... plus there's the little matter of the rather gorgeous young lad who works in the wholefood shop here ... I have no chance (so far due to totally horribly typical shyness involving mumbling and dropping change all over the place *blush*) but it's opened my eyes to the fact that ...well...boys can be nice and to have one of my own would be rather jolly.
BUT it's kind of guilt making not to do things about important stuff.. if nothing's done now, when will it be? :( I just wish the world didn't need saving quite so badly

anyway, any ideas as to what I should do or where I should go next would be appreciated.. I really have no idea. I suppose I'll get a job or something useful as money is getting v. short, but everything round here's so depressingly dull.

ho humm. attempts at self-confidence boostage are being made (er.. along with watching john Cusack films *blushes again* *and again*)

anyhow, also and coolios feel like comin' along to Social Forum Cymru in Aber this w/end would be guaranteed a roof to sleep under from me and lots of gratefullness from me for coming along (just 'cause it'd be nice to see some people more). timetable of events and other details on
www.socialforumcymru.org.uk
notice the brilliant handywork on some of the welsh translations? I actually learned a bit of ..er... that thing you do with complicated combinations of symbols to make web pages... to do that!
OR anyone welcome here anytime - I can't promise perfect hostessing skills but I can damn well try.

hugs n love to all and sundry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home